Wire and cable are wire material products used to trans […]
Wire and cable are wire material products used to transmit electromagnetic energy, information and realize electromagnetic energy conversion, and have certain applications in many fields. When buying wires and cables, we can use some tricks to cleverly distinguish the pros and cons of wires and cables. Today, I will introduce the method of distinguishing wires and cables in detail, hoping to help users better apply products.
1. Look carefully at the label printing, the handwriting is fuzzy and the address is unknown. It means to look at the printed words on the label and the insulation cover. If there are typos, or the printing is of different shades, or the words are blurred, pay attention.
2. Twist the insulating skin by hand, and the color will fade and the characters will be of poor quality. Refers to rubbing the insulating sheath with your fingers. Some inferior insulated wires are easy to fade, especially the red wire. This problem occurs. After rubbing, the color of the thread is left on the finger or the words printed on the thread are wiped off Generally inferior quality line.
3. Use your fingernails to draw and pinch the line, so that the line will be cut off and peeled off. Refers to the use of nails to scratch or pinch the insulating skin. The ones that can be scratched or pinched are generally inferior threads.
4. Bend the insulated wire repeatedly and break it three to four times. It refers to the repeated bending of insulated wires. The insulation layer of inferior wires is generally of poor material. After bending 3 to 4 times, the insulation layer will break.
5. Use fire to ignite the wire insulation and spontaneously ignite away from the open flame. It refers to the low-quality wire that ignites the insulating layer and can spontaneously ignite after leaving the open flame.
6. Aluminum and copper are commonly used for wire cores, and the color becomes darker and lighter. It means to look at the color of the core, the color of inferior thread is gray and without metallic luster.
7. Measure the inner diameter and outer diameter carefully, and check the Pisone when weighing. It means that if it is not determined by the above 6 methods, the outer diameter and core diameter of the insulated wire can also be measured. The allowable error is ±10%. If the measured value exceeds the allowable error, it is basically a low-quality insulated wire.