The reason for the oxidation of the surface of the mono […]
The reason for the oxidation of the surface of the monofilament drawn by the drawing machine
1. The water temperature of the cooling water in the sealed chamber that needs to cool the monofilament is too high, higher than 40 ° C. Such a sealed chamber cannot cool the monofilament, causing the monofilament to still have a high temperature after annealing. At high temperatures, it encounters oxygen in the air and oxidizes.
2. The insufficient content of saponification liquid in the cooling liquid in the sealed chamber for lubricating effect will increase the friction between the monofilament and each guide wheel, which will cause the monofilament temperature to rise again and cause the monofilament surface to oxidize.
3. The water pressure and water volume of the cooling water in the sealed chamber cannot reach the required cooling amount, which causes the monofilament to fail to achieve a satisfactory cooling effect.
Solution: Always pay attention to whether the equipment for cooling circulating water used for cooling is still operating normally, and there is no abnormal cooling effect; add a substance that can increase the concentration of saponification liquid in the sealed room at a certain time, so that it can Change the content of saponification liquid in the cooling water to ensure that the monofilament can run normally on the guide wheel; regularly check whether the water pressure of the circulating water is normal, and continuously change the pressure of the cooling water entering the sealed chamber according to the change of the water pressure during production and The amount of water.
Causes of frequent wire breaks in wire drawing production
1. In the continuous production process, the drawing die becomes larger due to the wear and tear.
2. Quality problems of various rods. In production, serious quality problems frequently occur in the rod, which will cause the monofilament to be broken during the drawing process due to various unpredictable tensions. This situation rarely occurs when the rod is good.
3. The return current is unstable during production and the current is suddenly too high, which causes the monofilament to be broken during the annealing process or to be blown by the excessively high current.
Solution: Before starting the production work, be sure to carry out sufficient self-inspection on the copper rods to be produced, check the quality problems of the copper rods in time, and find corresponding countermeasures in time according to different situations, or reduce the drawing speed, or Elimination of defects. Constantly observe whether the annealing current of the wire drawing is normal during production, especially when just starting, pay special attention to the change of the annealing current, adjust the size of the annealing current according to the change of the line speed, and then make the annealing current slowly follow the line. The speed increases and becomes larger to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
It is believed that in the actual production work, the above points should be paid attention to and controlled. The quality and production efficiency of copper wire drawing products will be improved to varying degrees in order to better and faster provide strong production guarantee for the next process production. .