1. The definition of powdered wire The powdered wire, a […]
1. The definition of powdered wire
The powdered wire, as the name suggests, is the powdered (talcum) wire. The wire with the simplest production process in the wire, the production process of the powdered wire is as follows:
Stranded copper-extrusion (inner core)-winding (inner core wire)-(first through talcum powder) extrusion (outer quilt)-roll packaging
There is a groove in front of the extruder, and talcum powder is placed in the front groove when the powder line is made. The function of talcum powder is to protect the inner core wire during extrusion and prevent it from sticking to the outer material. Too much powder will cause poor appearance, and too little powder will easily cause poor peeling.
In the electronic connection line, T represents the powdered wire. Such as: 4C+T, it means 4-core powder line
2. Operating instructions and common abnormalities and countermeasures of the powder machine:
I. Precautions for the operation of the powder machine
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the power of the powder machine is consistent with the power of the outlet of the extruder, and then plug in the power after confirming that it is correct.
2. After the powder machine is connected to the power supply, check the rotating system and heating system immediately, turn on the electric heating switch after confirming that they are correct, and increase the temperature to 150 ℃ to dry the talcum powder (completed 1.5 hours before extrusion) 30 minutes before production, reduce the temperature to Constant temperature in the range of 60+20/-10℃ to be used.
3.Prepare enough talc powder before production. The amount of talc powder should be 70%-90% of the capacity of the powder machine. Check whether the amount of talc powder is sufficient at least once every hour during production, and add it in time when it is insufficient.
4. During the production, pay attention to the wire must pass through the middle of the guide wheels of the powder machine to avoid the jitter of the semi-finished product and the bad wire.
5. The selection of the inner mold for extruding the powdered wire: according to the usual standard, then enlarge it by 0.05-0.2M/M (because the powder will occupy a certain gap, the inner mold is too small will cause poor appearance and easy to break)
II. Common exceptions and countermeasures
1. Poor peeling:
A. Too little powder, talcum powder is not completely dry, need to work overtime enough to dry well talcum powder
B. The distance between the inner and outer molds is too far, if the extrusion is too full, the distance between the inner and outer molds must be reduced in real time
C. The outer diameter of the semi-finished product is too small to pass the powder: the stranding and extruding are passed through an appropriate amount of release agent before passing the powder
2. Poor appearance caused by too much powder:
A. Talcum powder accumulates too much in the inner mold tube, blocking the smooth operation of the semi-finished product and causing a poor appearance, you need to use * to dry the talc powder in the inner mold tube.
B. When the brush has not brushed the excess talcum powder, the semi-finished product should be placed in the center of the brush so that the brush can remove the excess talcum powder.
C. The inner mold is too small: Because the inner mold of the powder line is larger than the powder wire (same specification), it is easy to choose an inner mold with an aperture larger than the usual 0.05-0.2M/M during production.
3. Core wire adhesion:
A. Insufficient cooling: The powder line is generally thicker, and the core wire is easily adhered due to insufficient cooling during production. Keep enough cold water in each section of the production tank to achieve sufficient cooling.
B. Insulating PVC melts at high temperature, causing the core wire to stick: the core wire is extruded, and the appropriate amount of release agent is used when twisting, and the release agent is passed before the outer is extruded, and then the powder is passed, or the stranded outer is extruded.