What are the characteristics and identification methods […]
What are the characteristics and identification methods of LSZH wire? We don’t know anything about low-smoke, halogen-free, flame-retardant wires. Many people only know about wires, but they know very little about wires for different purposes. So if we want to learn about low-smoke, halogen-free, flame-retardant wires, we must go first. What are the characteristics and identification methods of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires?
What are the characteristics of LSZH wire?
The purpose of each type of wire is different because it has the characteristics that other wires do not have. Therefore, before we buy low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires, let's first understand what the characteristics of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires are.
1. The characteristics of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires-the tensile strength is greater than that of ordinary PVC wires: the tensile strength of general PVC wires is greater than 1.05Kgf/mm2, and the tensile strength of low-smoke halogen-free wires is greater than 1.2Kgf/mm2;
2. The characteristics of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires-good weather resistance (-30℃~105℃); good softness (hardness 80-90);
3. The characteristics of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires-non-migration (because no plasticizer is added to this product formula, there will be no migration); no toxic black smoke will be produced during combustion (a small amount of white will be produced) Smoke); has a high volume resistivity: PVC wire is generally 1012~1015Ω/cm3, and low-smoke halogen-free wire is greater than 1016Ω/cm3; (7) Has good high-voltage resistance: PVC wire is generally resistant to more than 10KV, while low The smoke-free halogen wire is up to 15KV or more; (8) It has good elasticity and viscosity. ,,,
What is the identification method of LSZH wire?
1. Product name identification method for identification method of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wire. Wire-low smoke halogen free flame retardant polyethylene insulated wire and cable; cable-low smoke halogen free flame retardant polyethylene insulated low smoke halogen free flame retardant polyethylene sheathed power cable. Imitation products generally have a slightly different name, such as polyethylene insulated low-smoke halogen-free sheathed flame-retardant power cable and so on.
2. The skin burn method is the identification method of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires. There should be no obvious depressions in the insulating layer with an electric soldering iron. If there are large depressions, it means that the material or process used in the insulating layer is defective. Or use a lighter for barbecue. Normally, it should not be easy to ignite. After a long period of burning, the insulation layer of the cable is still relatively intact, without heavy smoke and pungent smell, and the diameter has increased. If it is easy to ignite, it can be determined that the insulation layer of the cable does not use low-smoke halogen-free materials (probably polyethylene or cross-linked polyethylene materials). If there is a lot of smoke, it means that the insulating layer uses halogen-containing materials. If the insulation surface falls off severely after burning for a long time, and the diameter does not increase significantly, it means that the appropriate irradiation cross-linking process has not been performed.
3. The hot water immersion method is the identification method of low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant wires. Soak the core or cable in hot water at 90°C. Under normal circumstances, the insulation resistance will not drop rapidly and stay above 0.1MΩ/Km. If the insulation resistance drops rapidly or even lower than 0.009MΩ/Km, it means that it has not been treated by a suitable radiation crosslinking process. (Polyethylene or cross-linked polyethylene insulating materials are not suitable for this method of identification, and can be identified by the method described in Article 2 above).