BVR and RV wires are both flexible wires in the wires. […]
BVR and RV wires are both flexible wires in the wires. For those who do not know the cables well, it is easy to confuse RV as BVR, especially put two wires of the same specification together. It's hard to tell. So what are the similarities and differences between the two today?
Similarities between the two
1. Both are copper core PVC insulated flexible wires, which are composed of multiple strands of fine copper wire twisted together;
2. The product composition and structure are all composed of a conductor and a polyvinyl chloride insulation layer
3.The number of conductors is single
4. In terms of color, both have multiple colors-red, yellow, black, blue, etc.
Difference between BVR and RV
1. The implementation standards of the two are different: the execution standard of BVR wires is GB / T 5023.3-2008, and the execution standard of RV wires is GB / T 3956 category 5;
2. The voltage levels of the two are different: the rated voltage of the BVR is 450 / 750V, and the rated voltage of the RV is 300 / 300V;
3. Uses: BVR is mostly used for wiring, and the occasion is soft. It can often be used instead of BV cable; RV cable is mostly used as the internal wiring of various electrical equipment. It is used, so the RV wire is softer, so it is called "electronic wire".
4. The core diameters are different: the wires of the same specification have different diameters of the copper wires that make up the conductor; 0.25mm fine copper wires are twisted together.
5. Temperature: The maximum working temperature of conventional BVR wires is 70 ° C and RV wire is 80 ° C. Of course, if there are special requirements, high temperature resistant types can be purchased.