Drag chain cable The drag chain cable is to prevent the […]
Drag chain cable
The drag chain cable is to prevent the cable from being entangled, worn, pulled off, hanging and scattered, and the cable is put into the cable drag chain to form a protection; the next step is to introduce what the drag chain cable is? Towline cable model specifications and towline cable national standards and applications.
1. What is a drag chain cable?
The cable needs to move back and forth with the drag chain. This kind of high-flexible special cable that can move back and forth with the drag chain and is not easy to wear is called drag chain cable. Drag chain cable is mainly suitable for frequent moving and bending occasions, because more common cables should have : High flexibility, oil resistance, shallow water resistance, UV resistance, excellent weather resistance, low temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, and heavier mechanical external force; the cable has faster acceleration and stronger resistance to bending than ordinary flexible cables.
Drag chain cable
2. Towline cable model specifications
TRVV: copper nitrile PVC insulated, nitrile PVC sheathed drag chain cable.
TRVVP: core nitrile PVC insulated, nitrile PVC sheath, soft sheath tinned copper wire mesh braided shielded drag chain cable.
TRVVSP: core nitrile polyvinyl chloride insulated, nitrile polyvinyl chloride sheathed twisted overall shielded drag chain cable.
RVVYP: Copper core Ding mixed special insulation, Dingqing mixed special sheath and oil resistant general shielded drag chain cable.
Conductor: Multiple strands of ultra-fine finely twisted oxygen copper wire with a diameter of 0.1 ± 0.004 mm. If you have special requirements, you can choose other types of copper wires according to customer technical indicators.
Insulation: special mixed nitrile polyethylene material insulation.
Shield: Tinned copper wire mesh weave density above 5%
Sheath: Hybrid nitrile polyvinyl chloride is specially resistant to bending, oil, abrasion, and waterproof.
There are many types of drag chain cables, the number of cores ranges from single to 60 cores, and the area of single core covers all types of 0.08-60.
Drag chain cable
3. Towline cable national standard
1. The towline cable must have high flexibility and good bending resistance. Also has the characteristics of waterproof, cold resistance, high temperature resistance and so on.
2. The laying of towline cables must be orderly, and the towline must not be twisted. This ensures that the drag chain cable can be quickly laid and intercepted when in use;
3. When designing the laying of towline cables, the towline must have an accurate minimum bending radius.
Mobile drag chain cable unshielded executive standard: GB/T502.5-2008 Rated voltage 450750V and below polyvinyl chloride insulated cable Part 5 Flexible cable (flexible wire) Other types of drag chain cables implement the national standards of the cable category. For more knowledge about towline cables, please pay attention to MaiLan. Reprinting is prohibited.
4 Precautions for installation of drag chain cables
1. The laying of towline cables cannot be twisted, that is, the cable cannot be unwound from one end of the cable drum or cable reel. Instead, the cable reel or cable reel should be rotated to unwind the cable. If necessary, the cable can be unrolled or suspended. The cable used for this occasion can only be obtained directly from the cable roll.
2. Pay attention to the minimum bending radius of the cable, the installation radius is not less than 6 times the cable diameter.
3. The cables must be laid loosely side by side in the drag chain, separated as much as possible, separated by spacers or penetrated into the separation cavity of the bracket void, the gap between the cables in the drag chain should be at least 10% of the cable diameter.
4. The cables in the drag chain must not touch or be trapped together.
5. Both points of the cable must be fixed, or at least at the moving end of the drag chain. Generally, the distance between the moving point of the cable and the end of the drag chain should be 20-30 times the diameter of the cable.
6. Please make sure that the cable moves completely within the bending radius, that is, it cannot be forced to move. In this way, the cables can be moved relative to each other or the guide. After a period of operation, it is best to check the position of the cable. This inspection must be performed after the push-pull movement.
7. If the drag chain breaks, the cable also needs to be replaced, because damage caused by excessive stretching cannot be avoided.