(1) For ordinary PVC insulated and sheathed cables, the […]
(1) For ordinary PVC insulated and sheathed cables, the construction temperature must be above 0℃.
(2) For cold-resistant PVC sheathed or nitrile composite sheathed cables, the construction temperature must be above -10℃.
(3) For PE and XLPE insulated PE sheathed cables, the construction temperature must be above -20℃.
(4) In special cases, the cable needs to be laid at a temperature lower than the normal temperature, and the laying is required to be completed within 1 hour after the heating treatment.
(5) During the work of low-temperature laying facilities, certain measures should be taken at the places where the cable bending radius is small, slopes, etc., which are prone to stress, to prevent the cable from cracking due to stress.
(6) When storing and transporting at low temperature, avoid external impact such as collision and ground beating.
(7) Full preparations must be made before cable laying. Before the arrival of winter construction, relevant construction personnel should be organized to learn construction measures and preventive measures, and be familiar with the construction drawings and technical documents of cable laying. And formulate a strict winter construction management system, strictly implement the relevant winter construction regulations, specifications, and established construction measures and preventive measures to ensure that people, machines, materials, and materials pass the winter smoothly, and that the quality and progress of the project are not affected.
(8) During the cable laying process, you must pay attention to everything and be prepared at all times. For example, due to the low temperature in winter, when enough snow accumulates, and if the cable is a hard conductor. It is not easy to twist, and snow will automatically fall from the wire. At the same time, due to the different hardness and density of the cables, when the snow gradually solidifies into the ice, it will automatically shatter when it reaches a certain level, causing misunderstandings by customers. Therefore, the appearance is easily covered with snow and ice.
(9) If open-air operations are carried out when the temperature is lower than -5°C, a heating lounge should be set up near the construction site, and the heating facilities should comply with fire prevention regulations. The heating and heating facilities must be hung with obvious signs to prevent personal burns.
(10) When the ambient temperature of the cable storage location is lower than the cable operating conditions, do not lay the cable, and wait for the cable to be stored in a warm place for 24 hours before laying it.
(11) Before the cable is stretched, carefully check whether the code, specification, length, start and end equipment name and location of the cable are consistent with the cable list and drawings, and check whether the cable is damaged.
(12) When cables with different sheaths are mixed and stretched, special care should be taken to prevent the cables from rubbing against each other and damaging the cable sheath.
(13) After each cable is stretched, it is necessary to straighten the cable, calibrate the length, and roll the cable and hang it near the equipment. Do not throw the cable anywhere or step on it to avoid damage to the cable.
(14) After all cables are laid, the cable type, specification, length and total number of the equipment should be fully checked to prevent wrong or omission, and the cables can be sturdy after verification. If the cable is sturdy by the binding process, after a bundle of cables has been stretched and rechecked and arranged, the cable tie can be used to sturdy, and then the second bundle can be stretched. After that, strictly do a good job of safety technical clarifications for winter implementation, and keep visa records.