(1) Check whether the specifications printed on the cab […]
(1) Check whether the specifications printed on the cable, the model identification and the identification on the cable instruction file are consistent, whether the cable arrangement is neat, and there is no damage;
(2) The fixed bending radius of the cable, the relevant distance and the wiring of the metal sheath of the single-core power cable shall meet the requirements;
(3) The cable terminal and the middle head are not leaking oil, and the installation is firm. The oil pressure of the oil-filled cable and the setting value of the meter should meet the requirements;
(4) Good grounding;
(5) The color of the cable terminal is correct, and the metal parts such as the bracket are completely painted;
(6) There should be no debris in the cable trench, tunnel and bridge, and the cover is complete.