(1) Construction site transportation: loading, unloadin […]
(1) Construction site transportation: loading, unloading, transportation and empty return of materials used in the construction process from the storage point to the construction site.
(2) Local engineering: including road excavation, tunneling, and channel construction.
(3) Laying work: including laying, intermediate head making, shovel cover, buried pipe, school tide, production of traction head, etc.
(4) Both ends of the project: including the production and installation of the branch, the suspension bridge and its foundation, the production of the terminal head, the installation of the oil pressure and signal device, and the electrical performance test of the name.
(5) Stopping works: including the production of oil-filled cable plugs, the installation of fuel tanks, automatic drainage and signal devices.
(6) Grounding engineering: including insulation joints, transposition boxes, protectors, grounding box installation, etc.